Friday, March 16, 2012

link love.

Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend! Planning on drinking green beer this weekend? Wearing green? Eating corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and Irish soda bread? Staying away from all the commotion? Whatever you decide to do, have fun!

It's supposed to be another beautiful weekend in Chicago (70's!) so I plan to be outside as much as I can and enjoy the green grass, daffodils and budding trees. We're also going to my in-laws for a very Irish dinner. I guess this is the time of year to celebrate our last name: Malloy. We're not sure about the actual heritage due to the fact that A's paternal grandfather, Jack, was adopted. Everyone has a little Irish in them, right?

Every mom loves the bumbo, but never leave the baby unattended in one!

Are your colleagues making you fat? There's always treats around my office.

Don't have your own garden space? Grow a garden on your patio.

I've always wanted a lime, lemon or orange tree... tips for growing one indoors.

I'm sure you've visited Cupcakes and Cashmere blog at some point. This is an interesting article on Emily and fashion blogging.

We're all loving this warm weather around the states, but what does this mean for the plants? I've also heard there will be a lot more squirrels and rats!

Check out Jenna Lyons' (president and creative director at J.Crew) beautiful home in Brooklyn.

This looks amazing - use all your leftovers from this weekend!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment