TGIF!
This week went by sooo slow. I feel like when I really look forward to something that time then decides to drag. Anyone else feel that way?
Any fun weekend plans? We have a bluegrass concert tonight and tomorrow night we are celebrating A's birthday with family and friends. I also am looking forward to yoga. It feels so good after sitting all week at work.
I also hope for a sunny weekend after being drenched this morning walking and waiting for the bus.
I feel sorry for the person the bike.
Best brewers in the world 2012. My favorite is right on top!
Wondering how you're going to pay for a kid? Read about it.
I love this idea. Perfect for a shower or wedding gift.
And a reason that I am so happy that we barely ever drive.
I just read the book Heaven is for Real and really want to believe. But then I read stuff like this and I wonder. What do you think of the book? Is it really "for real"?
I love the ombre look and would love to try it... but would it feel and look like I just have some major roots?
This would have been great to use on our camping trip.
I want these pillows. Bad.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment