Friday, March 2, 2012

link love.

Yipeeeeeeee, it's Friday, baby! 

I am looking forward to seeing my in-laws this weekend. Yes, I'm actually excited. I am blessed to have the most amazing in-laws that a girl could ask for. They are so caring, thoughtful, loving and sincere. And since A's dad moved to Kansas City for work we haven't spent much time with them. The last time we saw them was in late January! It will be nice to catch up & visit with them. They've had some pretty incredible experiences/trips the last couple of months so it will be great to hear all about them. Other than that, I've got some yummy brunch plans lined up for Sunday, relaxing, some tv watching, and a concert on Sunday night with my family (including Lilia, yay!).

I am so also excited that it's March AND this is A's 30th birthday month. My baby is turning the big 3-0! Party planning is in full force.

Hope you have a great weekend!

The must-have for this spring: colored jeans for a lot less or you can go pricier. I guess it depends on how they fit, right?

Have a hangover? Everyone can benefit from this guide at some point.  

Have those dry winter eye bags (like me)? Then you might need this.

My mom has her own Marimekko story and nostalgia. A lot of people do. Do you?

The "best" chocolate chip cookie recipe. So many variations to one cookie. What makes it the "best"?

When I come to be old.

Traveling to Stockholm? We're going this summer for a solid 48 hours so this is a very helpful guide. However, I do plan to explore on our own.

This sucks for AT&T customers. I might have to switch back to Sprint with their unlimited data plans and at least they now have the iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment