Friday, March 23, 2012

link love.

As previously noted, I will be celebrating A's birthday all weekend long which includes happy hour, dinners, brunch, hanging out with some good friends, opening gifts, birthday cake, etc. We'll celebrate with everyone else next weekend. :) Do YOU have any fun weekend plans? Seems that a lot of people are on spring break this upcoming week. Lucky duckies! Will you be watching March Madness? I've got North Carolina winning the whole thing... come on HEELS! Oh, and the new season of Mad Men starts Sunday! Whoo!

Love Lululemon? So do I. We should have bought stock a long time ago.


Are you bilingual? Trilingual? Good for you! I hope in my case, that it will help fight dementia.

Need a quick recap before Mad Men on Sunday? Check it out.

Are you on LinkedIn? Has it been beneficial to you?

Graduating college soon? Check out these jobs.


These are the cutest birthday decorations. If only A was turning 5 years old.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment